This position has been filled - we would like to thank all candidates for applying. However, if you have exceptional related skills and would like to work with us, please send over your resume. Thank you!
ReopenedOne or two more Sales Representatives needed
Sales Representative - EAGLE GPS (GPS Tracking) / Canada (FESI-EGPS-SR07)
We are looking for an experienced and independent Sales Representative who will help expand our customer base.
- Identify and get in touch with new customers, listen to their needs and sell devices with data plans accordingly, as well as any applicable accessories, aiming for long-lasting customer relationships.
- Follow-up with existing customers to identify potential issues and needs.
- Work remotely, selling nationwide (Canada), primary work area being the province of Alberta, starting with Edmonton and surroundings.
- Commission-based; start as self-employed contractor, with the ability to become a full-time employee after 1-3 months, together with an employee benefits package - as soon as minimum expected performance threshold is met. This is your opportunity to show your potential and we are really looking for the right people to join our team and help them grow.
- You must be physically located in Edmonton (Alberta) or nearby, with the ability to travel to Edmonton and the area.
- At least 2 years of proven sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, independent, with strong interpersonal, listening and presentation skills, dynamic, enthusiastic, on-time, customer-oriented.
- Experience in telematics, auto industry, logistics / rentals, cold calling and negotiation: definitely an asset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
No phone calls please. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we would like to thank in advance to all candidates responding to this posting.